Jane Iredale Skin Care Makeup
Known as The Skin Care Makeup, the jane iredale line is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists throughout the world.
The jane iredale line of mineral cosmetics combines the most up-to-date colors with skin-care benefits that conventional makeups can only envy. jane iredale mineral cosmetics:
- Are non comedogenic and will not block pores.
- Pose virtually no allergy risk.
- Provide broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection — up to SPF 30. UVA tested at High.
- Are anti-inflammatory, helping to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Boast a “very water resistant” rating by an FDA-approved lab.
- Provide complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Contain no talc or parabens.
- Are composed of inert minerals that connot support bacteria.
- All jane iredale products have been sensitivity tested.
- No jane iredale products have been tested on animals.
Jane’s line is a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments that are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat particles. These particles overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. And because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won’t crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise.
These state-of-the-art minerals are available in so many shades that there’s one for every complexion no matter what the ethnicity.